Thursday, September 4, 2008
Lucky buyer will live in beautiful Campbell in a very desirable neighborhood. The home needs some work and updating but has great potential to fix up just how you like. This home is spacious with a separate family room, bright kitchen, with larger backyard and bedrooms. Reo-Bank owned property, Listing price $639,000
Did you know Sunnyvale is one of the Top 10 Wealthiest Cities in America??
Wealth index: 11.00 points
Note: Positive score indicates local wealth is higher than normal; negative score, lower than normal.
Wealth profile (Ranks in parentheses)
Per capita income: $38,058 (13th of 261)
Median Household income: $79,926 (11th o 261)
Incomes of $200,000 or more: 8.5% (12th of 261)
Upper 20% threshold for income: $148,437 (6th of 261)
Median home value: $708,700 (7th of 261)
Upper 25 threshold for home value: $900,700 (8th of 261)
Note: Study group includes 261 communities with populations above 100,000.
- Purchase Price: $10,270,577
- Cap Rate: 7.25%
- Building Area: 36,461 SF
- Building $/PSF $261
- Year Built 2001
- Occupancy: 87%
- Anchored by newly renovated Save Mart supermarkets
- Tenant Mix includes Carl's Jr., Kragen, Starbucks, Subway, H&R Block, Advance America
- Offering includes Jiffy Lube ground lease
- Neighboring tenants include Walgreens, Ave Hardware, Golden One Credit Union
- Traffic Exposure on Figarden Drive: 55,144 cars per day